Redsteps were contacted by Bridal Expos Australia to help increase visitation at their bridal expos through social and digital mediums.
Their brand imagery was given an overhaul to modernise and re-energize the brand. This new imagery was then used across their social platforms and website to create a consistent look and feel.
A social media strategy was developed to ensure that all communications followed the brand personality and look and feel. This included liaising with the bridal expo stallholders to generate content and receive specials and offers to promote before the day.
- Creating a digital strategy
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Graphic design of all artwork
- Develop and design a new website
- Event booking systems embedded in website
- Develop regular blog content
- Ongoing website management
- Email Communication (EDMs)
- Social media posts planned and scheduled
- Post-event social reporting
- Sourcing and liaising with stallholders and suppliers for content and offers
- Providing stallholders with social media tips and advice for the day
- 24/7 social media management, conflict resolution and monitoring.
- 15 event days per year
- 1-2 website posts per event
- 1 email campaigns per event
- Increased stallholder enquiries since new website launch
- Website visitation increased 300%
- 55% of expo attendees coming as a result of digital platforms
- 100% of objectives met